Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Next round.

Tomorrow I will do my final fit test and then recovery week.....

Starting the week of March 14th....here is my schedule:

Month 1:

Monday: Plyometric Cardio circuit (Insanity-month 1)
Chest and Back (P90X)
Ab ripper X (P90x)

Tuesday: Max interval circuit (weeks 1 and 3)(Insanity-month 2)
Max interval plyo (weeks 2 and 4)

Wednesday: Pure Cardio (insanity-month 1)
Shoulders and Arms (P90x)
Ab ripper x (P90x)

Thursday: Yoga from p90x or max recovery from insanity month 2

Friday: Cardio Power and resistance (Insanity-month 1)
Legs and Back (P90x)
Ab ripper x (P90x)

Saturday: Max Cardio and Cardio Abs (Insanity month 2)

Sunday: Stretch or rest


After my 4th week I will do a recovery week


recovery week:

Monday: Core Cardio and Balance (Insanity)
Tuesday: Core Synergistics (P90x)
Wednesday: Max Recovery (Insanity month 2)
Thursday: Core Synergistics (P90x)
Friday: Core Cardio and balance
Saturday: Yoga (P90x)


I will post my next months workout when I am close to finishing this one....

No comments: