Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goal update and rewards!

I weighed in and took my measurements today:

Overall results from the beginning of January


weight: down 6.4 lbs
upper waist: down 3.7 inches
bust: down 1 inch
right and left arm down: 0.5 inches each
right and left thigh: down 1.5 inches each
right and left calf: down 0.5 inches each
lower hip down: 1.5 inches
neck: down 0.4 inches
pant size: somewhere between a 6 and an 8

Total inches lost: 11.6 inches

This last week I lost 1.8 lbs...what a difference just eating protein and vegetables makes....I am not hungry....and in fact I get sick of eating....I can't really think of any cravings either....I have not cheated at all because my perspective is optimistic and I have been playing with changing up my meals...I have almost accidentally eaten carbs just out of habit a couple times...but not because I wanted it....

To reward myself for the last 2 months:

-I changed my hair
-I bought 2 new pairs of pants and a pair of leggings/tights
-I bought 3 new tops

-Month one I had bought 2 new tops and a super sexy dress


Anyways....


Here is a pic of my new hair with makeup:




Here is a picture of me in 1 of my new pairs of pants and 1 of new tops from month 1:


No comments: