Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting excited!

I can't believe my Las Vegas vacation is almost here! In just under 2 weeks I will be headin' down with my sweet heart for our first time to actually be in Las Vegas. We are trying to get swim suit ready as this will be our first exposure to swim suit season....We went hiking on Saturday for 2.5 hours for exercise and to get some sun...we are both burnt at the moment...and I was sore for 2 whole days after hiking...actually I am still a little sore...I am working on detoxing my body to overcome my addiction to sweets and junk in general and, hopefully to get rid of allergies and also to lose a few lbs to feel better about myself. My sis and I are doing this together...she got me on this bandwagon and I am doing it partially as morale support. Andy is currently taking his last 5 credits of school!!!!!! Yippee!!!! Please pray that no surprises pop up and that he graduates...please....I don't think either of us can handle this anymore...Also, it looks like I am going to need to find a place to live by June 15th.....if anyone has any ideas of housing in the Salt Lake area please let me know....

No comments: