Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not much to report.

This month has been pretty uneventful I have decided. I mean I have done things I guess, but not a lot to report...Andy and I are seeing each other every weekend whether I go to Idaho or he comes to Utah. Every time he comes to Utah we hang out with our awesome Cousins...and the last time I went to Idaho we went hiking and got sun burnt and then were sore for a few days...My allergies suck...I broke out in hives on Saturday...and as usual have no idea why...I still have them...although I have been upping my Allertec dosage to get rid up them...I hate waking up in the middle of the night because I am itchy.

So far I have really sucked on my church and temple goals this month...I am planning on taking Friday off and maybe I will be able to go to the temple then....I love my husband, but he sure does throw a wrench into my monthly goals ;) religiously speaking that is...

I can't believe we finally go to Vegas this Friday!!!! I sure do need the break from work. I have been so agitated lately.

What else....hmm...I haven't had sweets for 10 days in a row now...yay...yes I did indeed do the master cleanse...this is my last day...the only issues I have had really is dealing with my allergies...I wasn't hungry very often which is nice...and my hypoglycemia never seemed to peak it's ugly head either...I actually like the way I have felt on it and think I might do it again...actually I am pretty sure I will....It is a nice way to just press the start over button on my eating habits so that I can start fresh without all of my horrible junk food cravings. Although I wouldn't recommend this for everyone...it is a very extreme diet choice and you have to be willing to completely change your diet after.

No comments: