Blog Archive

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thanks.

I appreciate your concern to the previous post...the reason I am interested in the Master cleanse is because I have pretty severe allergies and stomach issues....and I am willing to try cheap homeopathic means to get rid of them or make them better before I resort to expensive medical means....I do have a history of eating disorders and was skeptical about this "cleanse" too...still am a little actually...however, the people who do this get about 1200 or more calories a day on it...I eat roughly 1200 cals a day....I know this because I have been keeping a detailed food journal consistently since June of 2009...and also a lot of people have found help for their conditions through this....I figure it is only costing me grocery money to try it so why not give it a shot...if it doesn't work...all I have wasted is 10 days and some grocery money that would have been spent regardless....anyways....I have been reading up on Detoxing and healthier living in general because I really want to change my eating habits....because being healthy and in the right weight range is mainly due to diet....I came across something really neat....I think it's neat anyways....Did you know that there are dietary guidelines based on your blood type? I just found this out...too bad I don't know my blood type right now....anyways I thought that knowledge was pretty fabulous and so I did a quick search online and found this....check it out...let me know what you think


Also random piece of info I found fascinating: the pancreas is designed to handle, in a lifetime, the amount of sugar that most Americans consume in a single month.

No comments: