Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend.

It started out wonderful with my bosses giving me an extra 1.5 days off of work because I had nothing to do! However, I couldn't even leave until late Thursday night because I had to teach Zumba at 8pm which turned out to be a waste of time because only two people came. I then drove up to Idaho and got to hang out with my hubby for 4 days!!!! We saw Wolfman (kind of cheesy), hung out with friends and family, stayed in Lava overnight, ate Thai food, soaked in the pools, and just chillaxed. It was wonderful and really hard to want to come back I must say. I miss my husband, but we desperately need the money. I am planning on having a really busy rest of the week as far as work goes. I am going to go pick up my column at some point today. I might go to the temple tonight, Friday night and Saturday...we shall see...I forsee myself being incredibly exhausted tonight.....I teach Zumba Wednesday and Thursday and I have an appointment in Bountiful on Saturday. I hope time continues to go by fast....As far as the New Testament goes, I have 120 pages left!!! I have finally almost completed this goal!!! I hope one day I will have a normal job with a normal schedule....Well anyway...that's my weekend in a nutshell!

No comments: