Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Since she's been gone...

I can breath for the first time ;) Lol I mean since Neisha has gone back home Andy and I had a dinner party with our friends Alica and Blake. We had them over for home made, stuffed crust sour dough pizza and bread sticks.





They brought yummy veggies, fruit and brownies. I am surprised we haven't scared them away yet...in fact I am shocked when they call and say they want to hang out with us again or leave notes on our doorstep....such awesome people. Then I went out of town. My friend Sarah from Provo kidnapped me and took me to Provo with her so I could be at her bridal shower and then she brought me back on Tuesday just in time to teach my Zumba class. I made her a love jar and gave her some other "tasteful" yet "useful" gifts as well as threw the shower.







I made her a fruit pizza with chocolate covered bananas and strawberries in the center, snicker salad, and sherbert/sprite punch. We had fun.





Since I have been back, I have been working on putting a bootcamp together for next week. I will be kicking some cheerleader butt and I want it to be extreme and I am super excited. So far I have been able to get Great Harvest, Jamba Juice, Sports Authority, GNC, Treasures Formal wear, and the Pocatello Co-Op to donate coupons to the girls as a sort of free advertisement slash business stimulus. I am super excited....Oh yeah! I got great news on Monday! I will for sure be teaching 3 labs at ISU in the fall: 2 chem 303 classes and a chem 213 class- yay!!!! I emailed Dr. Herron and told him I was not going to be able to come back to do research as ISU pulled a lot of strings to get me those positions. As far as everything else....Andy and I will be in Utah on the 8th- he will be golfing for his birthday while I am getting further certification in Zumba...also it looks like on our Anniversary, Andy and I may be performing at the Blackfoot fair (Aug 12)....and then My sis and I are leaving on a prepaid shopping spree funded by zee mama...since her honeymoon, she has decided that everyone deserves a vacation and was willing to send us anywhere. Tam and I being responsible lame-o's- decided it would be more practical and less expensive if she just sent us to go shop for clothes...so that is exciting. Well anywho...that is zee update of what is going on...hopefully I will have more to say in the near future ;)

Oh and in case you are bored...here are some videos of my sister and her team doing a reality show called "The Adventures of the Astro Slug"...it's kind of like the office....

Episode 1: part 1


Episode 1: part 2


Duncans blog 1


Skips blog 1

3 comments:

Rachel said...

tell me more about you in the fair. we might be there! and i love the love jar idea!

Tammy said...

That pizza looks soooo good. Send me the recipe!

Alicia and Blake said...

oh sarah! you two are fun to hang out with! once we get this family reunion done with we will call you and I can go to zumba! :- )