Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 days with Neisha.

Day 1:
-Neisha was dropped off
-we made hairbows
-we went to the library
-she went to VBS







Day 2:
-Dance Camp with Century Dance team
-Looked for the Book Wagon, but found horses instead
-went to the library for storytime
-went to ISU and made beads and a necklace- and hung out at the arcade
-went to VBS









Day 3:
-Dance camp
-Made mini pizzas
-Dance camp recital
-Went to the ISU museum
-made friends with the neighbors
-VBS









Day 4:
-ran some errands
-Went to the zoo
-went to lunch in the park-Neisha got wounded
-went to drama group at the library
-rented movies and had a BBQ in the back yard







Day 5:
-Andy took Neisha to the Pioneer day parade (and did not take pics)
-I took Neisha to the fair- she was scared by the bouncy house, went fishing, got her face painted, and rode in a mini train
-Went to a babyshower
-Neisha went and spent the night with Tam









Day 6:
-went to church
-took naps
-relaxed

Day 7:
-watched a movie
-lunch in the park
-arts and crafts at the library
-went swimming in the back yard
-VBS



Day 8:
-went and played at Jennifer's house
-went and played at Mystique's house

Day 9:
-went to story time at the library
-went to lunch at the park where she literllay played on the crane for like 50 minutes, it was pretty funny watching all these boys gather around her waiting to play with it
-got a free book from the book wagon
-went to see Hannah Montana
-made cookies
-played in the pool and with friends until late



Day 10:
-Neisha goes home today
-we are just waiting for mom now

My thoughts:
-I am excited to be able to get sleep again
-I am excited to not have a child to run around all day
-I am excited to not have to watch Disney channel or cartoon network anymore
-I have no idea why she would not eat anything I made for her....and I don't take it personal because my hubby loves my cooking
-it is nice having neighbor kids the same age as the child in your house because then you have hours of peace and quiet
-Why do children have to lie and make up stories all the time?
-Neisha is an attention whore- she must have your attention at all times or she will resort to saying "I love You" to get your attention
-Neisha is super stubborn, sometimes I just wanna.....
-I am glad she is going home, but am grateful that she bought me a few more years of being childless because Andy now realizes how hard it is to have a child around....and he wasn't a huge fan, let's be honest.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! That's about all I can say...lol

Calley said...

Holy Moses Sarah! I sure hope she had the time of her life while she was there because you were doing something fun with her every second! No wonder you are so tired! I was tired reading that! Now go get some sleep or something...and watch SYTYCD...you earned it!