Blog Archive

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates.

~Andy had a job interview on Tuesday...and totally rocked it...he should know on Monday for sure if it is his
~We are moving....again....it bites
~I have a job interview with Idaho Central Credit Union tomorrow...we shall see...not my dream job....but it is a job....and I could learn very valuable skills there
~Dr. Holman...an ISU professor...says he might be able to get me some Organic labs to teach in the fall
~I got all signed up to be a Tutor for ISU on Tuesday and am having a bunch of posters put up on campus for private tutoring
~I am headed to Utah this weekend....I am getting certified in Zumba....Gold's gym here in Poky won't hire me because I am too opinionated...lol
~P90X came in this week...I start that on Monday
~I had a positive reply to a job application I submitted to Novartis they are reviewing my application now...we shall see what they say about that

3 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

It sounds like things are going pretty well. That's weird about Golds, I think you would be awesome there! I talked to the woman in my ward who is a tutor. I didn't get to ask her all the questions I wanted to before the program started, but I found out she's been tutoring for like 30 years and started out through the school district. I'm not sure if she worked with them, but I think she just submitted her name to them as a tutor and that's how she started out getting clients, so if that's something you're interested in that might be a good way to start. I didn't get a chance to ask her how much she charges, but hopefully I'll see her on Sunday and can get some more info. Hope that helps! :)

*Meg Larsen* said...

wait, you're coming to Provo this weekend?! are you planning to call me and come hang out? eric will be gone all day saturday...

Rachele said...

Sarah~!~ Have you made your new blog?! I haven't but I'm making it today. Let me tell you. . . I've had a hell of a few days ;). I've eaten anything in sight. You name it--I ate it. So, now that I have officially gained 10 pounds on top of the 14 I had gained. . .I'm ready to go!