Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2009

Maybe.

This morning I found this email in my inbox:
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your interest in the med chem opening I have in Cambridge, MA. Can you please send me your research summary, as well as a letter of recommendation from your research advisor?

Thanks

Todd
Todd O'Malley
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
Human Resources
Manager, Staffing
200 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: +1 617 871 3128
Fax: +1 617 871 5204
Email : todd.omalley@novartis.com
Web : http://www.nibr.novartis.com


OOOOOO!!!!!YAY!!!!Someone is giving me a chance!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's great. i love MA. and i love you pictures. we are in the market to get some fam ones done. good luck on that email.

Jewelianna said...

man, that is one long signature :) Oh, and good luck! Hope it works out.