Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Product Reviews.

Beachbody has a lot of products available....so far I have tried:


Shakeology
(chocolate)

-super good for you, but has a very rich almost floral taste...


Recovery drink


-this is probably the tastiest supplement I have ever tried...yum...orange julius anyone? This helps your muscles to recover faster and to prevent you from being too sore...


2-day fast formula
(vanilla and chocolate)

-vanilla is not yum...chocolate is not bad...all of these products taste a lot better with a few ice cubes blended in as well btw....I have lost a max of 3 lbs in 2 days doing this

P90x

-this program totally changed my body- i did it for over a year almost continuously...I probably gained 5-10 lbs of muscle from this which throws me off... I wear the same clothing size I would wear if I were 10 lbs smaller because of this...I am just so used to aiming for a weight instead of a size and it screws with my mind!

and

Insanity

-this program is just crazy...but you feel like a bad-A after completing each workout...I don't think this could EVER get easy. I love and hate this program. I am currently in my second round of this and have 3 weeks left...then I will do a recovery week and then do month 2 with P90x for 3 months....wish me luck...


I am changing my goals....

I want to go down 2 or 3 dress sizes (depends on the brand)...I can't focus on weight anymore because of muscle content....but I would also like to get down to 19% body fat.....

No comments: