Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Accomplishing goals.

So far I have made:

Home-made sandwich thins

English muffins

Whole Wheat Tortillas

Breakfast pizza

I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta and I used 1 of the protein waffles instead of a tortilla :) yum


Berry Coconut Steel cut oats


Protein waffles


I have also done this with those instant packets of oatmeal (apple cinnamon brown sugar to be exact- I ran out of plain instant stuff- 1 packet = 1/4 cup- super tasty)


Curry Coconut chickpea soup


I added some leftover v8 chili to this it was yum

Kung Pao Shrimp
I used stevia instead of sugar...turned out great!


Just Mushroom soup


I couldn't find porcini mushrooms so I used shitake and it turned out great- I also didn't have wine so I just used vegetable broth

Sushi Pizza

I posted my changes in the previous post

V8 recipes

I did the italian rice and added ground turkey and I also did the chili...I used low sodium v8 for both

Chocolate Pudding

Vegan Chocolate Mousse


Baked Tofu bites


10 minute pizza

Such a great idea! I used rice cheese which I have discovered to be quite tasty and very closely cheese like.

protein shakes

I have tried the Pojo protein shake and if you go to the other site she recommends I did the ice cream one as well.

No comments: