Blog Archive

Thursday, January 21, 2010

You know what really grinds my gears?

...yes...that is a quote from family guy...but seriously....I hate how people do not allow you to merge into traffic or switch lanes...I feel like I am the only courteous driver here....it is so annoying....it is like they see you but instead of being polite and letting you in...they speed up...or stay at the same exact speed so you have to speed up...which sucks sometimes because I seem to always get stuck behind the slow drivers....and then I am just stuck....another theory is that they don't see me...there could be some Utah blindness epidemic that effects a majority of the drivers in Utah...this might be why there is always at least one accident on the radio announcements...frankly I think I would rejoice if I got in the car one morning and found out there were no accidents that morning....sigh...

2 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

I know! My husband always says that it's not a drive in Utah unless you get stuck in traffic or see at least one accident. It seems like every time we're on I-15 this is the case!

Ashley said...

I would start honking my horn. If that doesn't work, I'd roll down the window and start cussing. Well, maybe I wouldn't go that far. But people in Pittsburgh are really curteous. People always let you in and when there is a merging point, people know to take turns. Common courtesy I guess. Love it. I will miss it if we have to move.