Blog Archive

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Updates.

-Andy will be graduating in April!!!
-He loves his Spanish translation job!
-He is doing well in school.
-I am still teaching Zumba.
-I am also working as an Adjunct Instructor at ISU and a tutor
-I am most likely joining the navy in the near future as an officer (no bootcamp and I will not be an enlisted soldier) so I have revamped my workout and diet because I have to lose weight to meet their standards- not going to complain- I have to get faster and stronger: currently I can run 1.5 miles in 13 mins, swim 500 yds in 12-13 mins, can do 30 mens push ups ( i could probably do more but I was lazy), and over 100 crunches (or 40 sit ups).
-if you are interested in some of the things I have been cooking lately look at the next post.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

sounds like things are going good! Congrats on the upcoming graduation Andy!

Rachel said...

have you looked into pacific northwest national lab here in richland washington? benton works there and says that they are looking for chemists.