Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sister Weekend.

Tam and I ventured on our new annual sister weekend. We left Saturday afternoon and drove to IF where we shopped for 8 hours and ate at the Olive Garden on Saturday. Sunday we shopped from 11am until about 5pm and ate at Outback for Dinner. I had a gift card to both of those places otherwise we would have been eating from Albertsons, Subway, or the Pita Pit. I really didn't need anything that I bought, well I guess I did need close toed shoes because most of my shoes are open toe. And I did also need seamless underwear for working out...Tam however, needed everything that she bought because she was able to list every item of clothing including shoes from memory! She didn't even have socks! So....thanks to mi madre for funding our sister weekend!!!! And here are a few pics. We spent way to much money.....



Above: One of the first blouses I tried on and slacks- I bought both.



Above: Outside the Olive Garden...doesn't Tam look happy to hang out with me?!



Above: We decided we needed hats. And Tam decided she also needed sunglasses.



Above: Tam got her hair did. Doesn't it look perty?!

2 comments:

Jared and Lisa said...

hey I like the pictures you had taken with your hubby....was that in utah? Super cute!!

Tammy said...

looks like a fun weekend with the sis!