Blog Archive

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I suck at blogging...so here are some random updates

Updates:
-I am really loving teaching Zumba!!!! I love it love it love it!!!
-I am going to start teaching permanent bootcamp at the studio starting August 24th M, W, F at 6am
-I am getting really excited to teach at ISU in the fall... I made sure Dr. Herron knew I wasn't available anymore...
-Novartis finally sent me a rejection letter...no news there
-I found out that Darrin from the lab I got my M.S. in got kicked out for not being productive...it's about time is all I have to say- it is not air I had to put in 80 hours a week and he thinks he doesn't have to go in and still get the same degree...I emailed Dr. Ham and told him I was happy about his news- turns out the compund is officially finally finished and a publication should be coming out shortly
-Some girls from my Zumba class might be able to get me a chemistry position here in Idaho...sweet! Loving knowing people and making connections
-I went to a substitute teacher workshop yesterday...it is so sad that we need to be prepped on what to do in case someone takes the school hostage or bombs the school
-I am also going to be a tutor (cross your fingers) this fall (so four jobs)
-I have been hanging out with my sis Tam a lot and we are headed out on a sister weekend to Idaho Falls Saturday after I teach Zumba
-I have been good about doing my P90X exercises, but sucky at following the diet so I haven't really lost any weight, but I have gotten a ton stronger
-I have been craving bananas a lot lately....especially frozen ones dipped in chocolate
-I have been reading books by Mercedes Lackey lately-pretty good books too- she takes old tales and turns them into new ones with magic and other things- I just finished reading The Serpent's Shadow and am now reading The Gates of Sleep

This past weekend:
-I attended my second Zumba workshop...it was awesome....love it!
-Andy had his 26th birthday! We drove down to Utah, he went golfing while I went to my workshop, then we went out to dinner at Tucano's with some friends and family and drove back that night because Andy was on call for work
-Instead of having a traditional birthday cake I made Andy no-bake cheesecake- he loved it and demanded (lovingly) that I make more

-I also attempted to make sugarfree gummi snacks- but I didn't have a candy mold so I had to cut them into squares- still pretty tasty


This week:
-Wednesday was our fourth anniversary!!!! Yay to us!!! I love my adorable, cute husband!!!
-we played it really low key this year and just cuddled the whole day while watching movies

Then


Now


4 years of being happily married to my best friend!!!


Today:
-I made S'mores cookies- yum!!!!

-I cleaned the house and did yoga as well
-did lots of laundry and went grocery shopping
-had a meeting with one of new bosses
-and am currently watching scary movies with my sis and getting ready to put together my workout for Saturday

My next post should be on my sister weekend!!!!

XOXOXO

No comments: