Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry.

I apologize for the huge lack of posting....I am a little busy lately....so let's give you all a quick update on what has been going on in the life of Sarah...

2-19-09
Got to substitute teach an Organic Chemistry class for my professor

2-21-09
Got certified through FiTour as a group Fitness instructor

2-23-09
My phone and computer both decided to have issues on the same day- that was super scary and stressful

This same week was super busy and awful- was working on getting last minute data for publications as well as my thesis, teaching, writing, and trying to find time for the ACE fitness exam

I lost 6 lbs during the course of the week due to being so stressed out and not having time to eat

2-27-09
Andy came in town :)

2-28-09
Went and took the ACE fitness exam in SLC at 830am- I passed- so it was worth it

On the way back...Andy and I bought a 50" plasma tv- what?! it was half off because circuit city is going bye bye

2-29-09
Announced in Relief Society that I am going to start volunteer teaching aerobics to get practice on Thursday nights

This week: not a whole lot is going on- just waking up at 5am- going to the gym- going to school and doing research/writing thesis/ and teaching- leaving at 740 pm and staying up till 11pm- 12am writing

The review paper my lab wrote should be published soon and then I have two more publications that I was hoping to send out this week....but I am waiting on other people....which kind of stinks....

What Am I working on right now? Oh not much.....3 publications, a thesis, a research conference presentation, a poster presentation for the ACS meeting, and a thesis defense

I have scheduled my defense for April 2 at 4pm....and I need to get everything, and I mean everything- done by March 20th!!!! I ordered my cap and gown yesterday too....so I walk on the 24th of April.....

My mom has also managed to make my life more stressful by scheduling her wedding right in the midst of everything....March 14!!!! She already eloped too...so yeah.....I need to get everything done quickly...so no rest for the weary just yet

Tonight I teach my first aerobics class....I am nervous.. I hope it goes well...I wrote a routine over the weekend for it and then totally changed it last night....I hope hope hope it goes as well as I would like it to!!!!!

So what can you do to help me? PRAY!!!!! I need all the help I can get right now!!!! I love you all and thanks for being awesome supportive friends who read my random blab!

6 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

Wow-busy, busy!! It sounds like you're doing some awesome stuff! Good luck this week!

Alicia and Blake said...

Keep on keepin on Sarah. I tell myself that ALL the time. Good luck with all you have to do, and I'll pray for you too!
P.S. I was taking to Katie today about a get together and I remembered you would be coming into town next weekend... do you have time amid the wedding stuff to hang out with us? :- )

Calley said...

Holy Moses! I'm going to pray you don't drop dead from all these things you're doing! You are a bi-z woman! Good luck with everything though, and soon most of it will be all done (fist bump). As the girl on Zoog Disney says, "Si se puede!"

Jo said...

Oh my goodness! And I thought I was busy! I'm sad you didn't teach O-chem when I was taking it from Dr. Ham, that would have been awesome! Good luck with everything! If you need help with anything or some yummy baked goodness just let me know!

Jewelianna said...

And I thought my day was a little crazy because I spent six hours shopping with a two year old and ten month old.
You can tell I get LOTS of excitement in my life for that to be crazy.
So yeah. I just think you are stinkin a-m-a-z-i-n-g. And since I'm a little jealous of you having so much to do, I'm going to live vicariously through you. And anytime you wish you could just sit at home and surf the internet all day long if you wanted to - you can live vicariously through me. Yay...teamwork.

Julie said...

Cute blog! Oh and I can't wait for your aerobics calss thursday! woohoo!