Blog Archive

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pay it Forward!

So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year.When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...(You knew there would be didn't you?)post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

ps: Leave me your address too so I can send you your gift (if you don't live near me) at the right time ;)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Ok I posted it on my blog. I want a gift! lol. This sounds like fun!

*Meg Larsen* said...

Ok, you convinced me :o)

hope you're having a great day!

Emily said...

i keep seeing this and wanting to do it but I don't want to post it on my blog (i just can't commit!) so don't send me anything, send it to the next poster! did you take pics at your fondue party??