Blog Archive

Friday, January 23, 2009

Series of Unfortunate events Continued...

Oh Yes...there is more!

1- Monday: went and yelled at Gold's gym because they refuse to transfer the membership or let us cancel for free
2- Received an email from my boss because he wanted me in the lab all day Saturday and Monday- by then I was so grumpy I emailed him a not very kind reply
3-Andy left and I cried
4-Maruthi lost our product yesterday and I didn't give him as much compound as I had thought- so we don't have enough to finish at the moment
5- I had to work late last night which means I missed the bus and had to walk home with a fifty pound back pack (after all the theft I have experienced lately I opted not to leave it in the lab) in the rain at 9:00 at night because no one would answer their phone to give me a ride home
6- I locked myself out of my apartment on my way to the gym at 5am this morning and had to go bug the Manwill's at 7:30 am so I could get cleaned up and go to school
7- Dr. Ham thinks we might just have to scrap the project I am on- after all the hard work, time, and money that has gone into it

I would be totally fine with things working out for a change...I would not complain at all.

2 comments:

Michael Roberts said...

and to spite it all- you married into the biggest lovers quarrel in the existance of humanity. Not only do you Love your Husband, you LIKE him! GasP!!! Have faith, I have seen you stick things slippier than this!

*Meg Larsen* said...

did you call me?! i'm happy to come pick you up anytime :o)