Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another semester.

I can't believe the first week of the new semester is almost over....and that my husband leaves for Idaho tomorrow....sad....I am tired, stressed and suffering from severe anxiety- meaning- I just don't sleep anymore- I lay in bed thinking of everything I have to do this semester and it is super overwhelming.I want this to be over.....I think this will be my hardest semester yet in a very different way...I will be alone...without a vehicle....money will be tighter than ever...I am instructing 353 and am the ONLY TA for 152...I have to finish my research project and publish two papers...I have to write my thesis...and graduate by April 23rd....I have an ACS conference and the Graduate Research Conference coming up ( in the same weekend by the way).....what a semester I have ahead of me....in the meantime I want to take the Fitness certification exam so that I MIGHT have a job when I move back to Idaho.....there are absolutely NO chemistry jobs in Idaho.....I just had to vent....and now I have to go back to work...sigh....

6 comments:

Bethany said...

pleaaase tell me you're staying in wymount. let's seriously hang out/watch the tube/eat dinner together.

*Meg Larsen* said...

time for some calming meds, i think ;o) they helped me!

Calley said...

Or we could go graffiti something if you want! I hear its very therapeutic.

Tammy said...

Aww, just hang in there, you'll do great! You are Super Woman! It'll be over before you know it! (Not saying life will suddenly be a cake walk when it is over. but atleast you'll be back with your husband!)

Sarah Roberts said...

thanks guys:)

Rachel said...

i just can't believe how busy you are. that sucks about the movies. we got our bikes stolen from wymount. so sorry.