Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2009

AND....

And to top it all off...someone broke into our car and stole videos we rented from blockbuster(I just found this out like 15 minutes go)....it really irks me! I mean- thank goodness that is all they stole, but for heavens sake- these robbers are STUPID- don't they know that they are stealing from poor college students who don't have money?! I mean seriously! Wymount of all places?! What the heck people! Get a brain! Or better yet get an education and a job so you don't have to be so poor and pathetic that you have to steal from starving college families- you can go be a slimy business man and steal from companies or whatever like what has happened to our economy!!! I am so irritated....I am just having one of those days I guess...good thing this happened on a day where I am already freaking out so I didn't go from a good mood to a bad one...

3 comments:

kathy said...

Sarah, that is so terrible! I'm sorry life is really rough right now. Maybe we will have to bring some treats by to you (for a change). :)

Bethany said...

you're kidding me! was your car really parked at wymount when that happened?! i wonder if it happened to anyone else...!

Jewelianna said...

I wish I lived close enough that I could come cheer you up, or help you out. I hope things get better for you.