I don't believe in being vague when it comes to gifts. I'd rather get something I want or need than make people think for hours and hours and hours....even though that is what I enjoy doing for others...so I decided to post on what I want...even though none of you will be buying me gifts...I just thought it would be a nice random post and I am bored...and don't want to work today....:0)
***1. Made with Molecule ear rings. I have been drooling over these for months! And dropping hints and starring it on my christmas list. I think my hubby got the hint- because yesterday in came a package from Made With Molecules.
What nerdy female chemist would be complete without a pair?! After all I am teaching next semester, so these are a must have!
2. Sheets to go with my new bed set:0) Like Hazelnut, Pear or Oatmeal
3. A deep fat fryer- so I can make homemade doughnuts or navajo tacos- yummm
4. Gift cards to stores like Downeast, the BYU bookstore, Sally's Beauty Supply, Famous Footwear, i-tunes, TJ Max or Ross Dress For less so I can have a prepaid shopping spree
5. A GPS system for running- so that I can keep track of my mileage, pace and maybe even my heart rate
6. A pink cell phone- hey why not- I want it to be obviously mine
7. What else....hmmm...to graduate in April...my husband to finish his degree....a million dollars....lose the grad fat i have put on...and and...a mercedes benz
Or a BMW. I will be flexible.