Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some more Tags!

Christmas Tag!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper- because you get to use pretty ribbons
2. Real tree or Artificial? I actually prefer fake trees- because they are easier to set up and clean up- but I think when I have money one day we might get the real ones
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as thanksgiving is over
4. When do you take the tree down? Easter? I don’t know
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I was spoiled- so I don’t remember
7. Hardest person to buy for? Umm…andy’s family
8. Easiest person to buy for? myself? My family
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes- I bought one for myself finally 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Wart cream?
12. Favorite Christmas movie? It’s a Wonderful Life, The Christmas Story 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I can
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe- I don’t know
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The peppermint nougat thingies, chocolates, things you can only find at Christmas time
16. Lights on the tree? Of Course
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O holy night, handells messiah hallelujah
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would prefer staying home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I only have an angel- so I guess an angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Both!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Snow
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Ummm, any
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Turkey I guess- but I have been contemplating lasagna…just cuz I have been craving lasagna
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Made with Molecule earrings!!!!!!!
I tag: The masses

No comments: