Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Half way!

This semester is half way over!!!! Oh wow. It is chaotic but i am loving it.

My chem 1010 students just took their second exam and are getting ready for their third on Nov 1....

My chem 1110 students have their 2nd exam next week....

My organic students also have their second exam next week....chaos....really

And fall break doesn't really happen for me.....the three universities couldn't seem to correspond their fall break to to the same week...sad day...oh well...

I am so busy.....I have like no down time unless I am driving from one school or another, but that tends to be a good thing as it seems if I have to spend more than 4 hours with myself alone I cry because I think about things that make me cry.

Running....not really happening...neither is eating healthy....but hopefully soon I will have a microwave and then be able to eat real food....i know so sad....I don't cook for myself....because then I have too much food left over that doesn't ever get eaten.....i should probably stop buying food because it just goes bad anyway...I pretty much live off of protein bars and candy unless someone else is feeding me....I have poured my nurturing side into my students so I am constantly baking for them....and I have 7 classes....4 of which are having exams all the time.....I am baking a lot.

Things I have gotten up to lately....went to Oktoberfest again...it was gorgeous up at snowbird with all the snow.....had a game night at my house a few weeks ago and it was a blast....it was so much so that my neighbors below came upstairs to tell us to keep it down....haha.....woops....went to the U of U ballet showcase last weekend and that was a surprising treat....i have been struggling with a lot of headaches lately though...and that is no bueno....

This Friday is THE day...the BIG day. The day my divorce is final. I know it is kind of a shock to a lot of you that I am even getting divorced...I am still in shock half the time...but I know it is for the best. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself in this position. sometimes I feel the pain of missing pieces of myself...or the bitterness of what I had to go through...or the anger and resentment of my whole life and "why me?"....but I guess that is life....and because of this I have had to seek help and really work on fixing my own issues so that hopefully one day i can have a healthy, happy relationship with an equal and maybe...just maybe...want to have kids with that person....Anyways...I am planning on going to dance...going running.....going to counseling.....then going to dinner with all the ladies who are available who have been helping me get through this...and then hopefully the haunted circus....and maybe dancing....although I haven't been in the mood to go out dancing much as of late....just want to be left alone really and I dance so much during the week that I am kind of not in the mood to go dance more.....



Anyways.....

songs i have been digging lately.

someone like you

I found a boy


chasing pavement

make you feel my love

Try sleeping with a broken heart

No comments: