Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random updates.

-I am teaching full time now....24 credits of Chemistry between SLCC, Westminster and UVU. We shall see how well I survive.
-I am learning to drive stick.
-My new philosophy I am trying to live by is "Live in the moment and without fear"...so I am trying to over come fears
-I went sky diving a few weeks ago...can cross that off now...got motion sickness but it wasn't bad
-I am getting better at pole now that I am not scared of inverting.
-I have a pole in my living room and no other furniture really...you can see my priorities (if you want to play on it you may not have any lotion on anywhere at all)
- I can still do pull- ups
- I love my cute little 1-bedroom apartment near the avenues
- I am going back to NYC for Christmas and new years and hoping to do thanksgiving with friends in Utah
-Life is crazy.....

No comments: