Blog Archive

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a weekend.

It has been a very productive weekend I must say.

Yesterday:

Got up- tidied and worked out....made grocery list and weekend to-do list....went to work for 4.5 hours and then grocery shopping....got home and started making stuffs (Squeaky clean Brownies (super fudgy and tasty- remind me of a cliff bar...and only 100 cals a piece- heck yes! I think I might add oats and mini choco chips next time to give it more texture), Vegan Mousse (This tasted way bitter the evening I made it, but the next day it was a lot better...letting it sit overnight is highly recommended), Rainbow jello (basically just layers of different flavors of jello- I have all this jello I need to use...make sure each layer is completely settled before adding another layer)).....went and hung out with my favorite person :) Kimmie. Got home at 3am...went to bed around 4 or 5 probably.

Today:

Woke up at 9am. Weighed in and took measurements...disappointed about weight but happy about measurements....Made Protein Waffles (make sure waffle iron is greased or you will lose your waffles....these are super tasty...I also used 1 packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal because I was just short of the required amount of oatmeal....I may try this with silken tofu as that is a good replacement for cottage cheese), English muffins, Sandwich thins, Tortillas (I got 25 out of this...I have decided that anyone who makes tortillas on a regular basis doesn't need to work out...holy cow.)(all whole wheat of course), yogurt, 7 ingredient chili ( I added some jalapeno slices), and jalapeno cheddar corn bread ( I personally used a corn bread mix and just added 1 jalapeno and 1/3 cup cheddar cheese). Packed lunches. Did 2 loads of dishes and 2 loads of laundry. Updated iPod..and completed all of this before 4 pm.


I am changing my diet up....I will now be doing breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and then having a protein shake for dinner because my evenings are so busy and I don't want to be eating dinner at 9pm. Hence all the preparation I did this weekend....

No comments: