Blog Archive

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lousy month.

I know the month isn't over yet, but I feel as though my eating habits have been horrible. It frustrates me to no end because at the end of the day I am craving sugar...and most of the time I have been fulfilling that craving with dried mango and banana chips but other days I have indulged in chocolate cake, or some cookies....I have been snacking after 7 pm which is not good for me...but I will get my act together and lose this last bit of weight....I am sooo close to being at my target weight/size (as I still have not weighed myself).

Other news...I ran 6 miles for the first time since I sprained my ankle this past Saturday...it felt great!

Andy came to visit me this weekend and we hung out with friends and family Friday and Saturday night. Saturday we also played the "not so newly wed game" with friends and family. It was a blast and although Andy and I were the couple there who had been married the longest (going on 5 years this summer), one of the couples had been together for 10 years and married for only four of those, another had been together 4 years and only married for 2, and then of course Willie and Emily had been together about 4 years and married for about 3...we had a blast and Andy and I won!!! yay!!! Sunday, Andy and I spent the day curled up together watching our newly purchased season 1 and 2 of the Big bang Theory...hilarious!

Andy goes home today....but I will get to see him this upcoming weekend when we we will be packing all of our things up and moving out of our apartment so we can start saving money.

I have been sick all weekend..it stinks...I even lost my voice for two whole days...it is coming back, but I sound like a smoker with emphysema.

Hopefully I will get to the temple one more time this month and then also get to attend church...I was planning to go yesterday, but we got home really late Saturday and then I have been sick...and didn't want to pass it around....

Meh...slacking this month a bit all around...at least I have been praying and reading my scriptures....

No comments: