Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hmmm.

You know...I quite enjoy the New Testament...I feel like I have read it all before....that is because my upbringing involved learning a lot of the stories in Sunday school in the different churches that I went to as a child....it is kind of cool to read it all and go "wow...I have heard this before"....I finished Matthew today...okay so I am not very far into the New Testament yet...but at least I am still working on my scripture studying on a daily basis....

Completely unrelated....I have another Zumba audition tonight....those of you in the area are welcome to come as it is basically a class that I teach, and then they say if they want to keep me or not.... It is tonight at 7pm at the Performing Dance Center 3295 S 2000 E, SLC 84109....would love to see some faces I know!

On another note...I am so excited for Valentine's weekend...and here are some reasons why...1) I get to see my husband 2) It is almost exactly 6 months after are anniversary and so it is like having 2 anniversaries a year 3) It is a three day weekend 4) We booked a hotel room in Lava Hot Springs, ID complete with our own hot tubs and private spa....I am really excited....

1 comment:

Brian and Stacy said...

how fun!! I would LOVE to get a hotel and get out of provo for a night or two!