Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September already?! Wow!

I can't believe September is here. Super crazy. I am still not sure if I am going to be needed for jury duty. I have to call again Wednesday night to check again. the classes I am assisting with are going good so far, I just wrote my first quiz for Friday for some chem 103 students and trust me it is super easy. Andy and I are excited that this is his last fall semester. He will be graduating in the Spring- we realized he needed some more classes than we thought....good thing we discovered this early on- that could have been really disappointing. Speaking about disappointing, I have put on so much weight and I am really sad about it....I have like 3 pairs of pants that fit out of the who knows how many that I have....it is really sad....I need to get my eating habits back under control, because we all know I definitely exercise more than enough (2-5 hours a day)...I almost had some dreadful news that would have made me bed ridden depressed- my in-laws thought it would be a great idea to live across the street from us.....I am so glad they saw the light and have decided that there are no job opportunities for them here...I seriously would have died inside and then moved as far away as possible with or without Andy. Not that I don't like my in-laws- I think they are amazing people, I just like my alone time, and being near family causes me great amounts of stress and anxiety and makes me feel trapped...I get really irritable when I feel trapped...I finished the last two books I talked about really fast and am now working on: One Good Knight, The Black Swan, and Fortune's Fool all by Mercedes Lackey. Sigh......I need to get going with my day...I have to exercise, practice Zumba, go to Hip Hop, go to a meeting, and then go teach Zumba as planned for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope your in-laws don't read this blog!

Jewelianna said...

I'm currently reading a book called 'intuitive eating' - I'm only 100 pages in or so, but something you said made me think you might be interested. No worries if you're not. :)

Sarah Roberts said...

i wonder who anonymous is?