Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2009

oh the irony.

I have experienced so much theft hear at BYU of all places....first all of the hub caps on our car have randomly disappeared while parked at BYU...then our car was robbed the one night we forgot to lock it...and finally...I just discovered that my bike is missing....weird eh....I am going to call the office tomorrow on the bike....they might have taken it....hopefully it is still there...I do not know how long it has been missing....I do know that it was locked up though....


On another note...why is there such satisfaction in selling personal items? I am like obsessed. I sold our bookshelf today and will be selling our desks by tomorrow night. I have placed our tv, my twilight books, plants, and a video game on craigs list and I hope these all sell...nothing like making money and making more room in a future uhaul that I will need in a few months....

3 comments:

katie said...

I'm sorry to hear about all the theft. We park our car in the Bronx all the time and we haven't had one thing stolen in almost three years. (knock on wood) Wish I could attend the dessert night! Sounds like a fun night.

Will said...

It does give an odd satisfaction to sell your own stuff. Tammy loves it. And I did too when we used the money to buy an upgrade on some stuff.

Michael Roberts said...

what videogames did you sell? I want them!!