Blog Archive

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Totally Random Bad Habits

So...I have a problem...I randomly show up at people's houses and confuse the heck out of them because I get my schedule all confused. Now you know. So if I ever show up randomly at your house...it is probably because I was thinking that I was supposed to be there that day when really I wasn't supposed to be there for another week. I have done this at least twice that I know of- last night being the second time....so you have been prewarned!

Other things....my hubby won't let me buy him Christmas presents....so I need cool ideas that cost little or no money- I have decided to add to my list of things I love about him ( he really likes hearing what I love about him), I think I am going to attempt to tackle making homemade doughnuts for him on Christmas day- and I know he has been craving cheese balls lately- so I might try to do one of those- I want your ideas though!!! What would you get or make someone if you had a very tight budget? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

3 comments:

Alicia and Blake said...

Thanks for the thought of bringing me soup. My mom actually brought me some turkey noodle soup which was way yummy to my unsettled tummy. Anyway, as far as cheap ideas...rent a movie at the library (free) and make some snacks that are his favorite, then either invite lots over or just the two of you (which ever you prefer). Or you can do some of the chores that he normally does. Hopefully those help! :- )

Jewelianna said...

I wish you'd randomly show up on my doorstep!! :D

*Meg Larsen* said...

eric's the same way, and i don't really have a good solution...(sorry!) i'm making a ridiculously adorable advent calendar from free fabric scraps and he gets to eat the candy--does that count?