Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Present # 3

Have any of you ever had the Paul Mitchell School of hair experience? I got my hair done yesterday at Paul Mitchell- it only cost $8 for a cut and style- plus head massage and $25 for a FULL head hair weave. I mean you can't beat that with a stick (unless you have a friend or relative who does this for free). I can't afford to go to a regular salon anymore than maybe once a year so I had to go get my hair done- I didn't even care if they totally ruined it just because of the price. So I got to the salon and 6 hours later (yes it did take quite a while- I got a very meticulous student- but i'd rather have that then a huge flop)...voila....Christmas present number 3!







Also...this is sort of delayed- I just wanted to post about the beautiful gift a girl from school gave me....



Here's a better view....



7 beautiful pairs of earrings from Korea....I about cried....I couldn't believe that she gave these to me....I absolutely love earrings and they are so beautiful.

3 comments:

Calley said...

cuteness! the hair and the bling!

Tammy said...

Oh I love your hair! And the earrings are cute too!

Anonymous said...

I likey, but Sarah, why do you get a haircut that looks so good when Andy is going to not get to enjoy it? Just kidding! I know he will like it from afar! Merry Christmas and your gift(?what do You want?) will be gotten on or after the 2nd of January! sorry i dont get any student loans until then!!sorry I couldnt get my profile to let me in!!