Blog Archive

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Advice.

I am bored with my hair! What should I do with it?

Color Option
A) Leave it the way it is
B) Highlight it
C) Dye it dark Brown

Length Options
A) Short Bob
B) Short A-Line
C) Short Something else

D) Medium Bob
E) Medium A-Line
F) Medium Something else

G) Long Layered
H) Long Something else

Bangs
A) Real Bangs
B) Swoopy Bangs
C) No bangs

Here is a picture of what I did last with my hair.



Here are pictures of what I have done with it in the last few years.







6 comments:

Rachel said...

i love the blond and i think you should grow it out with swoopy bangs. i'm cutting my hair tomorrow. wish me luck.

Calley said...

Cute to all the hairstyles you've had, I'd say dark or blonde. And maybe grow it out just for kicks, because in the spring you'll get the itch to cut it short and its kind of the shearing of the sheep moment, right? I'm always shorn in the spring. I'm a lot of help, right?! Whatever you get you'll look mahvelous :)

Tammy said...

They all look great, but I think it would be fun to highlight it blonde again. Do the length, medium length, and maybe add some layers in there too. I'm sure whatever you do will turn out really cute though. Make sure to post some before and after photos!

Jared and Lisa said...

First off you are cute either way.... I went dark and I love it in the winter... although it is kinda cool to go against the grain and go light in the winter. Length I think would be cute in a really short a line kinda funky... You have a cute little face that would look adorable!

Michael Roberts said...

I think you have some of the most awesomest hair I have seen on a woman so I would like to see it long bobbed and with some really poofed out Bangs! Like BANGS bangs so you look like the girl from Hairspray!

Sarah Roberts said...

LOL